EAT AT THE MASÍA AND GET YOUR FREE ENTRANCE TO OLÈRDOLA CASTLE
The Monumental Complex of the Olèrdola Castle, open to the public since 1971, is today one of the headquarters of the Museum of Archeology of Catalonia (MAC), it was also declared a Cultural Asset of National Interest in 1931 and an Asset of Cultural Interest (BIC) , thanks to its historical, monumental and patrimonial relevance.
Encourage yourselves to discover this enclave, object of successive human occupations since ancient times, and enjoy this magnificent complex full of history, a medieval city with pre-Romanesque and Romanesque churches, a castle and anthropomorphic medieval tombs carved into the rock.
The ticket price includes access to the site, in the interpretation center, to the temporary exhibitions and the audio guide for the individual public.
General: 5,00 €
Reduced: 3,00 €
- People aged 65 or over.
- The holders of the Carnet Joven
- Students with an international student card
- People who have a large family card
- Non-tourist groups of 10 or more people with prior reservation. If it is a group where any of the members has the right to free entry, he can continue to enjoy this reduction
- Groups of students (students of the general education system, from early childhood education to high school, intermediate level training cycles and special education with a teacher) who have made a prior reservation.
- People under the age of 16
- People unemployed
- Members of ICOM (International Council of Museums) or ICOMOS (International Council of Monuments), duly accredited
- Members of the Association of Museologists of Catalonia, duly accredited
- Professional tour guides, duly accredited
- Teachers of regulated education, accredited by the management of the educational center in the exercise of their work
- Duly accredited press professionals who, in the exercise of their work, have previously communicated their visit in writing
- People with a disability certificate. The companion will also have a free rate if the accreditation card identifies that the person needs a companion
- Duly accredited host families
- When the document accrediting the promotion is already available